2018 BTCA National Specialty Orders and Signups
T-shirts, dinners, and more will be added as information becomes available.
Where feasible, we will be offering you the option of ordering on-line and paying for your items through the convenience and security of Pay Pal
(you do not need a Pay Pal account)
Or pay by check
Don't forget to visit our 2018 Specialty Fundraiser Face Book Page for some amazing and unique auction items
Deadline for online purchase August 20, 2018
Purchase your Fling-a-Fox entry using the convenience of Pay Pal
Price for your FLING-A-FOX entry
SINGLE(1) - FLING 1 FOX for $5
SKULK (5) - FLING 5 FOXES for $20
BACK TO TOP
Deadline August 1, 2018
Overnight parking for RVs will be available at the Island Grove show site. Parking will be on asphalt with some spaces adjacent to grassy areas.
Parking will be approximately 50 feet from the main show building.
The parking area will be restricted to RVs, campers, guests and their dogs only. No other vehicle traffic will be allowed.
Parking is available from noon Thursday Aug 30, 2018 through 3 PM Thursday September 6, 2018. Please make your reservations early!
Please note that electricity (30 amp AND 50 amp available at each site) and water will be available at each camp space.
There is a dump station on site but not at each camp space. Showers and restrooms are nearby.
Waste tank pump-out (at a fee, at your space) will be provided during the week of the Specialty if sufficient people want that service.
All vehicles must be self-contained with a working fire extinguisher, and no dumping of grey water or waste tanks on park property will be permitted.
Please note the following parking information:
- Spaces will be assigned according to RV size, space available and order received.
- If campers wish to park near each other, that information must be included with your parking application. Reservations need not be mailed together but you need to let us know you want to park adjacent. We will do everything to accommodate your requests, but no guarantees!
- Confirmation of your reservation will be sent by email or by mail if you enclose a stamped, self addressed envelope.
- All personal generators must be turned off between 10PM and 6AM daily except those required for disability, medical or safety reasons.
- All towed (not towing) vehicles (tag vehicles) must be parked outside the RV parking area in near-by general parking or you must pay for a second site. Please do not block fire lanes.
- All spaces are at least 20 feet wide.
- No parking fee refunds will be made after close of entries.
- All parking reservations must be received by August 1, 2018.
- Parking fee is $47 per space per night. Waste tank pump-out fee (if sufficient people desire service) will be collected by the vendor at time of service. Please indicate on your reservation if you want this service so we can schedule accordingly.
- It is strongly recommended that you dump your waste tanks at the RV park's dump station when you arrive. You may also use this facility when you depart. It's use is free of charge for campers with reservations.
- Please note that RV parking will NOT be available at the Earthdog site approximately 30 miles distant.
We are pleased to offer you the convenience of registering online and paying with Pay Pal
Please use the Special Instructions "Pump Out/ Medical Generator" to indicate if you will need pump out during your stay or if you require a medical generator
If you prefer to make your reservation by mail and pay by check, please print and complete this Registration Form and mail it with your check (payable to BTCA) to:
27000 S. Harms Rd
Canby, OR 97013
Checks should be dated no earlier than May 01/2018 and no later than August 01/2018.
Reservations will be confirmed by email, if you wish written confirmation, please enclose a SASE with your registration and check.
BACK TO TOP