Working/Hunting Certificate Program
Where to get forms:
Application forms for BTCA Working/Hunting Certificates can be obtained from the BTCA website, or by mail from the Working/Hunting Certificate Program Secretary, Jean Clark, P.O. Box 640922, Beverly Hills, FL 34464. (See the BTCA Website or the Borderline for the most current addresses.)
What to Submit:
- Coversheet and photos (all applications). Each application (WC, FGC, or FSC) shall include a completed coversheet and at least one photograph showing the earth, quarry, and/or the dog to substantiate the narrative.
- Hunt Narratives (1 for WC — 4 for FGC):
- Hunt Information and Season Summary (1 for FSC)
The submitted forms and photos become the property of the BTCA, and will not be returned.
How to Submit the Application electronically (preferred):
- The BTCA website includes a) computer compatible, printable (“.doc”) and b) (“PDF”) versions of the application forms. You may download them from this site. If you have trouble, the Secretary (Borderbrae@gmail.com) can E–mail them to you.
- Both versions of the application make it very easy to fill out the forms. Fill out the forms on the computer, print the applications for signatures, and then scan the signed forms and submit them. OR
- by scanning: You may also complete hardcopy forms by hand, and then scan the completed forms and submit them as images, if this is easier for you. (Scanning in B&W at about 150 pixels per inch should provide an adequate image that will be easy to E–Mail.) If you scan the forms with signatures, and send those, hardcopy forms are not required.
- Send photos in JPG or JPEG format with completed forms. Label each photo with dog’s call name & date.
- You may send the electronic forms and images by E–mail to Borderbrae@gmail.com (preferred). Submission by regular mail on a jump drive is acceptable as well.
How to Submit the Application in hard copy:
- Print out forms and fill in by hand, with signatures
- Photos: Please submit photos as color or black–and–white prints, preferably in 3×5″ or 4×6″ format.
- It is a good idea to write a brief description of each photo.
- If only sending hard copy of form with signatures & photos send to: Jean Clark, BTCA Working Titles Secretary, P.O.Box 640922, Beverly Hills, FL 34464
Ch Digmoors Beko ME FGC enjoying retirement
Ch Stonecroft Raising a Tally Ho SE working to earth
Lothlorien Scrimmage ME CD FSC rat hunting
Can Ch Jansim Norbury Gremlin FSC flushing grouse
Stonecroft Rhys ME TDIA CG a job well done