Recommended Books & Videos
Books About Border Terriers
- Border Terrier Club of America Breed Books – Goes to SHOP
- Collins, V. R. 1997. About the Border Terrier. Waterlooville, England: Kingdom Books
- Frier-Murza, J. 2010. Earthdog Ins and Outs 2nd Edition – – Guiding Natural Instincts for Success in Earthdog Tests and Den Trials. OTR Publications
- Gardner, W. 1991. About the Border Terrier, A view of its history and breeding. Second Edition. Dumfries, England: T.C. Farries and Co Ltd.
- Jackson, F and Jackson, J. 2003. Border Terriers, An Owner’s Companion. Marlborough, Wiltshire, England: Crowood Press Ltd.
- Kline, D. and Hoffman, P. 1993. The Border Terrier. Wilsonville, Oregon: Doral Publishing.
- Roslin-Williams, A. 1994. The Border Terrier. Fourth Edition. H.F.& G. Witherby
- Roslin-Williams, A. 1996. Border Terriers Today. New York, New York: Howell Book House.
- Border Terrier. American Kennel Club, 919-233-9767.
- Stripping A Border Terrier. Phil Klosinski, 2647 Jutland St., Toledo, OH 43613, 419-472-0213.
- The Borderline. Quarterly Newsletter of the Border Terrier Club of America. – become a member
- AKC Family Dog Magazine – All the Best for Your Purebred Pet – Excellent quarterly publication full of advice, training and grooming tips and articles that will provide ongoing learning opportunities, increased knowledge and entertainment for you and your family. A great way to increase your children’s awareness of your pet’s special needs and abilities.
- Tips for Finding and Working with a Responsible Breeder – is a worthwhile article to be found on The American Kennel Club Web site