Recommended Publications & Videos
Books About Border Terriers
- Collins, V. R. 1997. About the Border Terrier. Waterlooville, England: Kingdom Books
- Frier-Murza, J. 2010. Earthdog Ins and Outs 2nd Edition – – Guiding Natural Instincts for Success in Earthdog Tests and Den Trials. OTR Publications
- Gardner, W. 1991. About the Border Terrier, A view of its history and breeding. Second Edition. Dumfries, England: T.C. Farries and Co Ltd.
- Jackson, F and Jackson, J. 2003. Border Terriers, An Owner’s Companion. Marlborough, Wiltshire, England: Crowood Press Ltd.
- Kline, D. and Hoffman, P. 1993. The Border Terrier. Wilsonville, Oregon: Doral Publishing.
- Roslin-Williams, A. 1994. The Border Terrier. Fourth Edition. H.F.& G. Witherby
- Roslin-Williams, A. 1996. Border Terriers Today. New York, New York: Howell Book House.
- Border Terrier. American Kennel Club, 919-233-9767.
- Stripping A Border Terrier. Phil Klosinski, 2647 Jutland St., Toledo, OH 43613, 419-472-0213.
- The Borderline. Quarterly Newsletter of the Border Terrier Club of America. Become a member.
- AKC Family Dog Magazine – All the Best for Your Purebred Pet – Excellent quarterly publication full of advice, training and grooming tips and articles that will provide ongoing learning opportunities, increased knowledge and entertainment for you and your family. A great way to increase your children’s awareness of your pet’s special needs and abilities.
- Border Terrier in Brief – an informative guide written by Border Terrier people to assist interested buyers in making an informed decision about owning a Border Terrier. It includes pros and cons of the breed. Purchase in our shop.
- The Illustrated Standard. Border Terrier Club of America. Purchase in our shop.
- BTCA Grooming Guide – Border Terrier Club of America
- 15 Dog Movies for Every Dog Lover – Listed on the American Kennel Club website.
- Tips for Finding and Working with a Responsible Breeder – is a worthwhile article to be found on The American Kennel Club Web site.
- Border Terrier FAQ – Your questions anticipated. Accurate answers from the collective knowledge of experienced owners and breeders.
- Grooming Guide– Tidying Your Border: Pictorial, online lesson on how to properly maintain the Border Terrier coat and nails.
- AKC Standard of the Border Terrier – Official description of the breed.
- BTCA Ethical Standard – Principles of conduct for BTCA members/breeders.
- BTCA On-Line Breeder Directory – If you are ready to locate a Border Terrier breeder in your area, and/or find someone who is not currently breeding Border Terriers but who is willing to help you on your next step toward adding a dog to your family.
- American Kennel Club Home Page
- AKC-REUNITE Companion Animal Recovery Home Page
- BTCA Health Links