How to Register for the Members Only Section and Constant Contact
Don't be shut out...
All BTCA members with a valid email address (who have not already registered) are encouraged to register.
The Members only file section contains the following:
- Board Business Pages
- The Borderline
- Online Connections
- Member Alerts and/or Volunteer Opportunities - Check out the latest information from our Committees and see how you can use your skills and interests to benefit the club and "pay it forward".
Constant Contact - staying in touch
- Constant Contact is an email service that allows the BTCA to send important email messages to those members who sign up for the service.
The volume is very light, rarely more than one or two emails a month
Members Only Web Site - Registration General Information
In the case of households with one email address but multiple members, each member will be able to set up their own User ID.
In order to allow members to pick their own user name and password, sign-ups will need to be authorized and activated.
This process normally takes less than 24 hrs but registrations submitted on a Friday may not be activated until the Monday.
If you have changed your email address since you joined or renewed, please contact Pam Dyer (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your current email address.
Members Only Web Site - Registration Process
- Go to www.btcoa.org/forums
- Select REGISTER (top left hand corner)
- This will take you to an agreement page which you must read and accept.
- This will then take you to a typical sign up page with a question and answer field.
Given the club you are a member of, the answer should be intuitive even if not 100% accurate in your individual case
Please note, that your username and password are case sensitive.
We also recommend that you do not use spaces in your username.
- Once you have submitted your registration, your access will be on hold pending authorization and activation.
- Once authorization is complete, you will receive an email from the Web Committee advising you of activation.
- Once authorization is complete, you will be able to access the Members only file section at www.btcoa.org/members_only
- PLEASE, PLEASE, keep a record of your login information. We CANNOT retrieve your password and retrieving usernames and resetting passwords is another hit on our volunteer's time. Thank You
Constant Contact - Sign Up Information
All new BTCA members are added to our low volume information service.
You may unsubscribe if you do not wish to receive these emails. If you accidentally unsubscribe, or wish to resubscribe, you must sign up for the service - we cannot resubsribe you once you have unsubscribed.
To resubscribe go to CC Subscribe NOTE: You must have signed up for the Members Only site to access this page.